Monday, November 10, 2008

Specialty Groups Promise to Learn Esperanto

In collaboration with Martin Schleiffer and others to find those simpathetic to Esperanto I will be looking for groups that already have some simpathy towards Esperanto. These might be Unitarians, Quakers, Bahais, Legion of Good Will, Rotary International and the International Radical Party. I may be seeking members of other organizations but this would be a good start. Some may say that I'm concentrating on groups with too many controversial viewpoints, however Esperanto for many is controversial.
Could we get 50,ooo people from these groups to make the declaration Zamenhof asked of a smaller number to declare their future readiness to learn the language if others do so as well. Sincerely, Neil

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have lived 16 years in other countries, notably, Israel and Brazil, among another 30 countries.