Monday, January 4, 2010

31. Neil at Zamenhof Symposium 777 UN Plaza

Maki Sano's photos of December 2009's Zamenhof Symposium is at
http://picasaweb.google.com/makisano/ZamenhofSymposium#

All my labeled pictures of the December 15th conference near the UN are available at
at 1. www.picasaweb.google.com/neil.nachum/ZamenhofSymposiumParticipants # and
2. www.picasaweb.google.com/neil.nachum/ZamenhofSpeakers
Nearly 70 people participated.
The following picture is also in the middle of the two albums (1.Participants 2. Speakers) is the first frame of a video of me. I spoke for 2 minutes at the 2-7PM event. A few other videos are mixed into the albums.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Koran dankon Neil pro la informoj pri kontaktoj dum la kongreso.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have lived 16 years in other countries, notably, Israel and Brazil, among another 30 countries.